BLOG OR RATING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. Q: What is the currency is used in Zimbabwe?
A: South African rand, Botswana pula, pound sterling, euro, and the United States dollar are now used for all transactions in Zimbabwe.
2. Q: What is the best time to visit Zimbabwe?
A: Zimbabwe is a year round vacation spot.
3. Q: Is there any danger from mugging, robbery, etc. either on transfers or in the National Parks?
A: Zimbabwe has an amazing safety record despite its bad publicity and whilst there is always a chance of mugging/robbery in the towns and cities, as there is in any part of the world, the likelihood of that here is way, way less than it is in some of our neighbouring countries. On the transfers and in the National Parks we have no recorded mugging incidents and very few reports of missing articles.
4. Q: What is the road like between Victoria Falls & Hwange?
A: It is a perfectly good road tarred road – there are sometimes police check points en route but we have never had any negative incidents.
5. Q: What is the culture in Zimbabwe?
A: Zimbabwe’s culture is rich and diverse and includes beliefs and ceremonies, one of them being Shona. Zimbabwe's largest ethnic group is Shona.