Flora and fauna
Wildlife includes elephants, cheetah, leopard, black rhinos, wild dogs and lions. Most of the Tuli area is scrubland. The park’s eastern border supports riverine vegetation.
What to expect to see in Tuli
1. The Pioneer Grave Yard/Cemetery-has graves of those Pioneers who died in Fort Tuli during wars fought against the Boers at Pont drift and other natural deaths.
2. The Pioneer Prison
3 The Old Fort at Tuli
4. The Old Pioneer Administration Offices Foundation
5. The Pioneer Baobab with names of the Pioneer Column
6. The Somlale ruins
7. The three Botanical Reserves (Pioneer; Tolo; and South Camp)
8. The Pioneer Scrap Yard (beef cans; beer bottles; old cartridges and other metal containers dumped by the pioneers)
9. The wild animals (Lion; Leopard; Cheetah; Elephants; Giraffes; Zebras; birds and unique vegetation) etc
10. The beautiful scenery (landscape)
11. The location for the Old Pioneer Hotel
12 Enjoy guided walks with friendly Parks Rangers