The positions of Business Enterprise Manager have arisen in the Authority at Cluster Level. The incumbent will be reporting directly to the Cluster Managerand to the Head Office Commercial Division. The post requires a person who is a self-starter and is able to champion the Authority’s business strategy at cluster level.
Duties of Position: shall include the following: –
- Manage and development of the Authority’s business portfolio (consumptive and non-consumptive), including new and existing businesses and coordination of Authority Strategic Business units at cluster level.
- Implement the Authority business strategy according to key performance indicators as stipulated in the budget and the strategic plan,
- Managing and fostering relationships with third party commercial partners, ensuring these are always in the best interests of the Authority at cluster level.
- Leases administration and management of Tour Operations activities.
- Promoting a customer focused and responsive business culture, delivering services of the highest quality and professional standards,
- Assist to provide leadership and direction and management through active monitoring and review of business processes at cluster level.
- Assist in provision of leadership in the marketing of the Authority’s products, facilities and services.
- Implement the Authority marketing strategy and tourism strategy and continuously review the strategies according to key performance indicators,
- Carry out periodic analytical reviews of existing and proposed cluster marketing and sales plans.
- Promote a customer focused and responsive business culture, delivering services of the highest quality and professional standards in the cluster.
- Coordination of refurbishment programs in liaison with the Quality Assurance Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
- The ideal candidate should be a holder of a first degree in Tourism / Business / Marketing or any other Business related Qualification. A Masters Degree level will be an added advantage.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of functions and management of initiating general businesses.
- Ability to draft bankable business plans and proposals.
- Knowledge of meaningful stakeholder participatory approaches and engagement
- Superior analytical skills coupled with information seeking skills are essential,
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, openness and collaborative skills to manage stations operations and stakeholders at cluster level.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, relationship building and networking skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading / management in a commercial enterprise.
- A clean class four valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should address their applications including up to date CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks & Wildlife Management Authority
P O Box CY 140
The application should be sent by email on email@example.com not later than 5February 2019.