VACANCY – PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (D1)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position which is based at Westgate under Parksmed Investments division. The incumbent will be reporting to the Fund`s Business Development Manager.
- Warehouse supervision
- Ensure Medicine procurement complies with MCAZ regulations
- Supervision of Junior staff
- Dispose expired drugs in line with MCAZ regulations
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking, labelling, marketing and selling of medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Making sure there is adequate protection of inventories from damage or theft by establishing and enforcing clear pharmacy policies
- Prepares budget for the Pharmacy warehouse
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
Qualifications and experience
- Should be a holder of a Diploma in Pharmacy Technology
- Should have valid licence to practice the profession
- Previous experience in similar position is a distinct advantage
- Studying towards/ holder of Bachelor of pharmacy (Hons) Degree will also be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing and communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer
Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 29th November 2019
The first phase of the ZimParks Anti – poaching campaign was launched in Harare today (18/10/19).
ZimParks spokesperson highlighted the major concerns which are poaching, loss of habitat & human wildlife conflict and that through these partnerships and brand ambassadors, these pertinent issues will be addressed.
ZimParks awarded a prize as the Best Parastatal Stand at the Manicaland Agricultural Show 2019!
ZimParks is exhibiting at the Manicaland Agricultural Show in Mutare!
The theme is Transition Towards Economic Stabilisation and our internalised theme is Conserving our Flora and Fauna to Achieve Economic Stabilisation.
ZimParks team exhibiting at the on going Sanganai/Hlanganani Tourism Expo!!
ZimParks team engaging with various buyers, tour operators and travel agents.
Africa’s Premier Business Exchange Sanganai/Hlanganani World Tourism Expo 2019 kicks off today!!! Be sure to visit our stand at ZITF hall no.4 stand 61.
ZimParks Deputy Director General (Commercial) engaging with a buyer from Italy and on the far right, Marketing Manager discussing business with a Tour Operator.
THE Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZimParks) has put up a lion enclosure at Tshabalala Game Sanctuary in Bulawayo as part of efforts to promote domestic tourism!!!
Tshabalala is situated about 10 km from the city centre on the Matopos Road. It is a wildlife sanctuary of thorny bushveld and hosts a variety of birdlife and wildlife. Some of them include guinea fowl, francolins, giraffe, zebra, warthog, impala, tsessebe and other smaller antelope, and many species of wild birds and waterfowl. The Lions Den opens everyday from 0800hrs to 1800hrs.
Facilities and activities include: Game viewing, Camping, Braai, Picnics, Accommodation, Outdoor Conferencing, Birding, Educational Centre and Curios.