PARKS AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY OF ZIMBABWE
FINANCE, ACCOUNTING AND ADMINISTRATION INTERNS X 10
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for a one-year Accounting, Finance and Administration Internship Programme within the Finance and Administration Department at various stations around the country.
- Processing of financial data and transactions
- Assist in the carrying out creditors, bank and cash reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Assist in the maintenance and/or updating of inventory records
- Assist in the timeously updating of the authority’s General Ledgers
- Assist in the timeous updating of accounts receivable accounts
- Assist in the processing of payroll transactions and perform related reconciliations
- Assist accountants/senior accountants in preparation of cashflow projections
- Assist in the preparation of adhoc, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts, costing and management reports
- Assist with the preparation of audit schedules.
- Participate in revenue collection
- A minimum of 5 “O” levels including English and Mathematics or Accounts
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent degree in a closely related business field.
- Membership of a professional body registered with the PAAB or Masters is an added advantage
- Knowledge of any accounting package such as Sun System or Pastel is an added advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS/IAS/PFMS and Income Tax Act.
Applications should include the following documents:
- Application letter
- Copies of academic/professional qualifications
- For applicants awaiting degrees their applications must include current statement of results.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O box CY 140
Hand deliver to Head Office’s Registry Section ON or BEFORE the 21st February 2020.