Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above positions in the Public Relations Department. The incumbent will report to the Public Relations Manager.
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and customer audiences that will help advance our work
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Assists the Public Relations Office in the drafting of Speeches,
- Monitoring of Social media and press releases,
- Networking and liaison with relevant stakeholders,
- Contribute towards work plan and budget for the Unit,
- A Diploma in Media Studies, Public Relations or a related field
- Excellent written or verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- A minimum of one year in the Public Relations or relevant field
- Computer literacy.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Registry Section on or before the 17th of May 2019 or send through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.