- Those with immune-suppression(i.e. diabetes, HIV, heart and lung disease)
- Those who have travelled to high Risk areas e.g. China, Iran, Korea and Italy
-Those aged 50 years and above
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Feeling of being unwell
- Shortness of breath
- Running nose
- All Zimparks premises will be equipped with hand sanitizers
- All Zimparks premises with high tourist/client volumes will be equipped with a thermo imaging camera or non-contact infrared forehead thermometers.
- All Zimparks staff to undergo COVID-19 Prevention and early symptoms identification training.
- All employees will be mandatorily required to undergo a quick screening using a hand held thermo camera upon arrival at work premise.
- All employees will be mandatorily required to hand sanitize on arrival to the work
- All clients will also be required to undergo the quick screening and sanitization before entering any Zimparks premises.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed around all Zimparks Premises and all staff are advised to regularly hand sanitize throughout the working day.
- Avoid handshakes amongst fellow employees and clients
- Sanitary wipes should be distributed to all offices to wipe telephones, cellphones, desk surfaces, keyboards,etc
MEASURES TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN CASE OF SUSPECTED COVID -19 INFECTION
If an individual exhibits a temperature higher than 37,5⁰c and has flu like symptoms, that individual is considered to be a risk. Security personnel are to implement the following steps:
- Individual is to be denied entrance to an ZimParks Facility
- Isolate the individual from other clients and employees
- Alert the Area Manager of the Suspected case
- The Area Manager will immediately alert the Cluster Office, nearest Health Facility, Nearest Ministry of Health and Child Care Office and the ZimParks
Environmental Health and Safety Department.
- Cluster Office in liaison with Cooperate Centre, Ministry of Health and Child Care and the Environmental Health and Safety Department will mobilise resources for the removal and quarantine of the suspected individual.
- Employees that would have come into contact with the suspected individual will be subjected to a 21 day self-quarantine.
- Wilkins hospital (0242-741 683-4; 740451)
- Thorngrove hospital (0292 66746)
- Zimparks Environmental Health and Safety Officer (0719886900)
Click and download the link below for the full procedure manual
Covid – 19 Preparedness Procedure