The Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority wishes to invite expressions of interest for the provision of Consultancy Consortium (Architectural, Engineering Consultancy Services and Quantity Surveying Services). Consultancy services required are for works in relation to Design of Entrance Gate for Hwange Main Camp National Park:
The Individual Firms or members of the consortium must have the following;
- At least five (3) years of experience in their Consulting Services
- Proof of Registration with relevant Council.
- Registered with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe
The Expression of Interest shall include the following but not limited to:
- A letter of expressing interest to participate, addressed to The Director-General, Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
- Proof of Capacity to provide the required services and or Company Profiles.
- Fee scales and or other related costs.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act [Chapter 22:23] and Authority procedures for the acquisition of Consulting Services.
Expression of interest shall be submitted in sealed envelopes (3 copies) clearly marked Design Services to:
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
ORhand delivered into the trunk situated by the Reception Area at
ZIMBABWE PARKS AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY, Corner Borrowdale Road and Sandringham Drive, Botanical Gardens, Harare.
NOT LATER THAN 10:00 HRS 12 -02 – 2018.