The Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority seeks 1 innovative, vibrant intern to join the Marketing team on a one year Intern-ship programme. The primary role involves creative application of graphic elements i.e. graphic design, video editing, brand packaging and content production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Reports to the Senior Graphic Designer
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress and other sources available
- Assist with collateral updates in terms of Parks individual branding
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.) and any other projects as assigned
- Ability to work independently
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner
- Able to work well under pressure
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- The suitable candidates sought are recent graduates from reputable institutions with excellent communication and information technology skills and a passion for learning and action.
- The candidates should have a relevant Degree/Diploma in graphic design and new media/Visual Communications/ Creative art & Design
- A class 4 driving license is an added advantage
- The candidate should be 30 years and below
- Should be well versed with Adobe suite, Corel draw and any other design software.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs,
Certified Copies of Academic Certificates and portfolio link to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P. O Box CY140
Hand deliver to Head Office’s
Registry Section on or before
the 28th of February 2019.
Cnr Borrowdale Rd/Sandringham Drive P.O. Box CY 140 Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe