Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position in the Permits section on a four months internship programme. The incumbent will report to the Trade and Permits Officer.
- Attending to clients queries,
- Processing of permits,
- Inform clients on procedures to be followed when applying for permits,
- Update clients on rules and regulations governing the issuance of permits,
- Analysing applications,
- Invoicing and following up on monies due to the Authority,
- Dispatching Permits,
- Issuing and Selling of wildlife collateral materials such as NP books, tags etc.
- Data processing,
- Office administration.
- Diploma in Wildlife Management/Tourism/Business or related field,
- Knowledge of the ZimParks Permit system,
- Knowledge of the TRAS2 system,
- Computer literacy,
- Good communication and inter-personal skills,
- Knowledge of CITES and international trade issues.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Registry Section on or before the 21st of May, 2019 or send through email to email@example.com.