VACANCY – EXTERNAL ADVERT – RISK OFFICER (D4)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the above challenging position.
The position which reports to the Director General and is based at Head Office requires a person with the following attributes: –
- University degree in Commerce and or Accounting, Auditing and Risk Management or Equivalent qualification,
- A professional qualification such as CIA, ACCA, CIMA or CIS,
- Risk Management experience (minimum of three years) part of which include the ability to identify new risks facing the institution with significant management responsibilities,
- Experience in Strategic and Business Planning, rollout of a risk management methodology and
- Use of tools and techniques for the evaluation, presentation and maintenance of strategic and operational risks workshops and interviews,
- Candidate must be mature and be able to handle highly confidential information,
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Spearhead the Authority’s risk management function
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function including processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, monitor and report risks,
- Formulate standards, designs, conducts, and coordinate risk programmes,
- Participates in identification of potential risks to the organisation and advises management in order to safeguard company assets,
- Manages or conducts performance reviews, operational, financial, information technology and compliance audits,
- Prepares and monitors budgets for the Risk Department
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
Interested candidates possessing the requisite specifications are invited to submit their applications including up to date CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager and Chaplaincy
Parks & Wildlife Management Authority
P. O. Box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Records Section or before, 30 September, 2019.