VACANCY-I. C. T. AUDITOR (1) GRADE (D1)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experience candidates for the above position in the Audit Department at Head Office. The incumbent will report to the Internal Audit Manager
- Evaluating through the computer, the internal controls and risks of the Authority‘s I.C.T
- Identifying the weaknesses in a computerised system
- Creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in I.C.T
- Planning and execution of internal audit of I.C.T. procedures and generation of respective reports
- Carrying out Audit planning for Audit assignments
- Implementing and evaluating control framework for preventing and detecting I.C.T. irregularities
- Performing risk assessment of all functions of the Authority which includes I.C.T Systems
- Taking part in the process of boarding assets and disposal of such assets to ensure transparency
- Conducting opening and exit meetings with relevant Managers to discuss audit scope and findings.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor ‘s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Good analytical skills and good report writing skills
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O Box CY 140
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Registry Section
On or before the 21st of June 2019
NB: Those who had already applied for this post need not re-apply.