Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position in the Audit Department at Head Office. The incumbent will report to the Audit Manager.
- Responsible for evaluating through the computer, the internal controls and risks of the Authority’s I.C.T.
- Identifying the weaknesses in a computerised system.
- Creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in I.C.T.
- Planning and execution of internal audit of I.C.T. procedures and generation of respective reports.
- Carries out Audit filed work.
- Carries out Audit planning for Audit assignments.
- Implementing and evaluating control framework for preventing and detecting I.C.T irregularities.
- Performs risk assessment of all functions of the Authority which includes I.C.T systems.
- Takes part in the process of boarding assets and disposal of such assets to ensure transparency.
- Conducts opening and exit meetings with relevant Managers to discuss audit scope and findings.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Good analytical skills and good report writing skills
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O box CY 140
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Registry Section
On or before the 20th of May, 2019.